Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mobile Service - Raleigh, NC

mhcrowder

May 15, 2019
North Carolina
I've just received my first Mobile Service from the Raleigh office and it was an excellent experience.

I have had a whistling noise coming from the driver's side mirror area since I bought my Tesla Model Y LR. I submitted a service request using the mobile app and included pictures. I also included a picture of a Duct Tape fix I applied to show the area and that the noise would go away. After a brief delay waiting on parts from California (East Coast distribution didn't have the parts), the Tesla Technician, Rick, arrived today and fixed the problem. I received a 30 minute "heads up" message and another when he arrived. The repair took a total of 30 minutes to perform and then a short 5-10 test drive.

I am extremely pleased with the outcome.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC