Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mobile software version

JulienW

Jul 7, 2018
Atlanta
Hit Settings.
IMG_1932.jpeg

JulienW

Jul 7, 2018
Atlanta
Thanks JulienW. Then what is 2019.32.1.1 for? There appear to be two different kind of versions. I need clarification.
That is the version of Firmware on your car. So you have version 32.1.1 on your Model 3 and version 3.10.0 is your app on your iPhone version.

churin

Mar 25, 2019
San Jose, CA
Since about a week or so ago I have been having problems and wonder which software is causing. I have been driving it for one year but do not remember ever having kind of problems l am experiencing now.

I cannot open the door: I have to unlock by mobile software.
I cannot start(hitting stick does not show D, R, . . ): I have to use the card.
Doors do no automatically lock even iPhone(mobile app) is away.: I have to manually lock by using app.

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
Since about a week or so ago I have been having problems and wonder which software is causing. I have been driving it for one year but do not remember ever having kind of problems l am experiencing now.

Doors do no automatically lock even iPhone(mobile app) is away.: I have to manually lock by using app.

Everything you are describing is related to "phone as key".

drtimhill

Apr 25, 2019
Seattle

Looks like your "phone as key" is not working, since these are all functions of that. Check that Bluetooth is turned on in the phone, and/or trying turning it on then off again on your phone. If that doesn't work try checking to see if the car still has your phone listed as a key. If so, and it still doesn't work, remove the phone as a key and re-add it (you will need the card for this procedure).

Note that using the app to manually unlock/lock the car goes via the internet (which is why it works anywhere). Using your phone as the key works via Bluetooth (for proximity detection).

• Informative
Reactions: M3-Florida

churin

Mar 25, 2019
San Jose, CA
Looks like your "phone as key" is not working, since these are all functions of that. Check that Bluetooth is turned on in the phone, and/or trying turning it on then off again on your phone. If that doesn't work try checking to see if the car still has your phone listed as a key. If so, and it still doesn't work, remove the phone as a key and re-add it (you will need the card for this procedure).

Note that using the app to manually unlock/lock the car goes via the internet (which is why it works anywhere). Using your phone as the key works via Bluetooth (for proximity detection).
Sorry for my late response.
For some reason my iPhone connection to the car via Bluetooth was dropped out. I re-connected and the problem was solved.
Thanks for your help.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC