Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mobile Trip Planner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone else wish you could use the Tesla navigation tool from your phone? The mobile app will tell me how much range I have on the car, but it won't tell me whether I can reach my destination or where the Superchargers are along the way. I can only plan my trip when I'm sitting in the car using the display. I'd like to be able to do that when I'm at home at night, planning tomorrow's trip.

EVTO is very good at estimating charge level required to get to next stop. I find it more accurate than the nav system's estimate which tends to be very conservative. The key is watching you Wh/mile along with the trip graph on the car's consumption app.

Are you the author? Great work. Have you considered the same for Chevy bolt and ccs evse? Seems the same principles apply just a tweak in the charge and discharge rates.
I am. I could work for any EV but lacking a great charging infrastructure like Tesla has,it would only be useful manually.

If a more powerful universal charging network appears the app is modularized so it could be applied to other cars too.

I am. I could work for any EV but lacking a great charging infrastructure like Tesla has,it would only be useful manually.

If a more powerful universal charging network appears the app is modularized so it could be applied to other cars too.

If you need data at various speeds for the Chevy bolt, I have an OBDII reader and a 5 mile absolutely flat strech of highway for testing.