Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mobile wall charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took me a few days to build this mobile wall charger boxand its finally up and running! The electric cables running straight down the stairs from my office at 3/F to the ground :cool:

IMG_20160114_243908685.jpg
IMG_20160114_222532964.jpg
IMG_20160114_210047120.jpg

I have looked into these cases myself (a good friend of mine is an electrician and I also have a friend who does property management), its quite a complicated process to deal with the management office and CLP since you have to split a line from the public fuse box. If u want, I can help you arrange a site investigation and see is there any cheaper option :)

By the way, they only allow you to install a 13A socket? not 32A?

Nice!
the installer quote 40k for just a 13A plug.....gave up :(

I have looked into these cases myself (a good friend of mine is an electrician and I also have a friend who does property management), its quite a complicated process to deal with the management office and CLP since you have to split a line from the public fuse box. If u want, I can help you arrange a site investigation and see is there any cheaper option :)

By the way, they only allow you to install a 13A socket? not 32A?

Thanks first! But I think it is impossible to deal with the management to use any alternative that not following their instruction, provided that no new instructions from their senior boss, so just forget it:) thanks again!

yes, only 13A is approved