Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MOD - SuperCharger Thread Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, Mods

On the SuperCharger Sub Forum, at each of the SC thread, is it possible to update the first page with the images / detail found scattered in the later pages? Detail / Tips that people find at each of the location. Might help for quick access rather than searching page by page.

Just a thought.

Hi, thanks for your suggestion. As far as I know, what you describe is not possible. At least I see no way to do it.

Also, it would require someone to take the time to regularly update dozens of California Supercharger locations threads. I estimate the amount of time required would be significant, as in at least several hours a week.

Your suggestion prompts me to make one of my own: since people do come to a specific Supercharger location thread looking for up to date info on that location, it is helpful if posts in those threads stay on topic and provide useful information about the status of the Supercharger. There are times when those threads veer off topic and I then have to go in and move posts or remind people to please stay on topic. My reminders are generally well received, but not all the time...

Reactions: smilepak