Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model ☰ License Plate Ideas?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_7365.JPG

Spotted this morning in my parkade - very nice way to start the day! :)

Reactions: fallen888
Since my solar panels combine with a 3rd party electricity supplier I chose that only puts energy from sun and wind into the grid on my behalf, I was thinking of

NOCO2

Too tree huggerish?
(Since I still want to honor my alma mater Rutgers - see avatar here - I'm limited to 5 characters and a number can only appear at the end.)

Who outside a Tesla owner would understand?

But that's the point - the insiders will get it and appreciate it, and it's a nice conversation starter for others.

Why does everyone want a plate that says the same thing the car ALREADY says? For me a personalized plate is about people being able to recognize you. My plates all have my name and some modifier: RVRANDY on the motorhome.

Isn't that exactly what you're doing with your plate? "RV" is redundant. :)

What a great game but not exactly easy for German plates.
Those have to start with your 1 to 3 letter city or area code, followed by 1 or 2 letters and then 1 to 4 digits.
I am rather happy with what I just reserved online:
controller.png

And for electric cars it will even be followed by a s3xy letter E.

Now I just hope Tesla thinks up a clever way to attach the huge front plate without ruining those amazing aerodynamics. ;)
Or maybe I'll go with a sticker of questionable legality (read, illegal if anybody cares enough to catch you).

Reactions: DR61
Those have to start with your 1 to 3 letter city or area code, followed by 1 or 2 letters and then 1 to 4 digits.
View attachment 222941

Now I just hope Tesla thinks up a clever way to attach the huge front plate without ruining those amazing aerodynamics. ;)
Or maybe I'll go with a sticker of questionable legality (read, illegal if anybody cares enough to catch you).

How about "DD TM3"? I think that would meet all your parameters.

How about "DD TM3"? I think that would meet all your parameters.
Single Digits tend to be hard to get and are often (e.g. in my area) unreservable or even restricted for example for US imports not intended for the European market where there just isn't enough space for the normal size plates. In some areas you can get everything if you just know someone who knows somebody....

View attachment 222941

Love the leet (or close) Tesla!