Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model ☰ License Plate Ideas?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked mine up this morning!

MRK 3 = Model 3. Also my third car, an Iron Man reference, and a nod to Elon's cameo in Iron Man 2. Bring on the Model 3!

Attachments

• IMG_3652.JPG
    IMG_3652.JPG
    561.5 KB · Views: 37
are your plates registered to another car right now? i thought CA DMV doesnt let ppl bring home unregistered custom plates

They are. That picture was from the moment I walked out of the DMV and just before I fastened them to my current car. Apparently you must register the plates within 30 days after they're available for pick-up, but allegedly you can request an extension of a "reasonable amount of time." I didn't ask for one because "November-January" surely would've been too distant and too vague.

I got my "OHM+RUN" plates delivered two weeks after Elon announced the production delay. On top of that, I'm considering waiting for the dual motor version, if I don't get my LR in December (and I don't think I will). So my Camry will be running around with the plates until 'whenever'.

Anyone in NH who wants it, now "WIZARD" is available.

I got my "OHM+RUN" plates delivered two weeks after Elon announced the production delay. On top of that, I'm considering waiting for the dual motor version, if I don't get my LR in December (and I don't think I will). So my Camry will be running around with the plates until 'whenever'.
My friend in Minnesota has a red MS with OHMRUN plates. They absolutely love their car.