Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3’s Arrived in Tasmania

nikv

Aug 8, 2018
Melbourne
I’m not sure if the Taswegians are aware as yet, but whilst boarding the Spirit of Tas in Devonport, I spotted some model 3’s, eagerly awaiting their owners at the port!

From one Model 3 owner to another, congrats to the lucky new parents, the Model 3 is a joy to drive in Tas!

4B18CE26-63A8-4455-AFB4-AE59720F239C.jpeg

Dave3333

Jul 14, 2019
Hobart
I don’t know if you’ve been given a delivery date yet, but looks like you should be getting one pretty soon if it is!
Yep, the week of October 21-25. Yesterday I got FOUR emails from Tesla (almost unheard of), with a bunch of forms to fill in (registration) before delivery.

Reactions: Hairyman

Dave3333

Jul 14, 2019
Hobart
Are u in Devonport or Hobart?
Hobart area. Our delivery is scheduled for the 25th. When they called me in September I think I was the first on their list as they offered me any time in that entire week. Sadly I'm away most of the week, so the 25th it had to be!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC