Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3’s reportedly warehoused in Maple

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm pretty confident that both locations mentioned in this thread are false. Just sent on a wild goose chase. I seriously hope i'm wrong but i'm sure there's not a single customer car in Canada.

Well if the OP did really prank us, and had some of you prowling around warehouses looking for a bunch of Model 3s inside, I can't help but laugh as I see him sitting back, sipping his coffee, and laughing at this thread and the wild goose chase he created. Then again, it was probably an honest mistake but if it was a prank I can't help but somewhat admire it. I guess I have a bit of a warped sense of humour.

For sure nothing at the address location in Richmond Hill, West Beaver Creek. The parking lot area there is too small to house vehicles. Also the 401 and Victoria Park Ave location, I drove past it today and there were about 7 vehicles, older Model S's with the nose cones and a few Model X's, there were a higher number of X's and S's about 3 to 4 months ago but the lot is very empty compared to then.

I call baloney on this supposed warehouse full of cars. Tesla is desperate to get these cars delivered and IMHO would not waste time building or storing them if the variously regulatory prerequisites were not in order first.

well......
I have a colleague in my industry, who bought a building in Richmond Hill (Beaver creek). I's far too large for his manufacturing and warehouse operation today. He has an X, his wife, an S. Last year, he helped Tesla by warehousing some overflow cars prior to delivery.

Inside the building

I'll see if I can get him to spill the beans.....

well......
I have a colleague in my industry, who bought a building in Richmond Hill (Beaver creek). I's far too large for his manufacturing and warehouse operation today. He has an X, his wife, an S. Last year, he helped Tesla by warehousing some overflow cars prior to delivery.

Inside the building

I’ll kick in on the bar tab to loosen his tongue ;)

• Funny
Reactions: Falkirk and pmich80
well......

Inside the building

I know this is helpful to no one, as I won't be asking for details, but a family friend has (had?) stored Teslas on one of his properties.I suspect it's in the Markham/Richmond Hill area. I know not of locations, but to the sound of it, it's not the same person.

I guess maybe the takeaway is that Tesla seems to store their cars all over the place?

well......

Inside the building

Sorry folks - No dice -

He isn't carrying anything for Tesla right now.......

• Informative
Reactions: 03DSG
Point of interest: Met a guy at the Marshall MI Supercharger with his brand new Model 3. He just took delivery in Cleveland because Tesla is not allowed to sell in Michigan. He was a previous Volt owner and reserved on day one. He said he was told that Tesla is giving preference to Michigan orders just to annoy the other manufacturers.