Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Model 3 Öhlins DFV Coilovers - Engineered by Redwood Motorsports ™

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another 10 days passed since I last wrote them, no answer and still no tracking or ETA on my order...

Last peep I heard from Redwood was one month ago and nothing since.

are e-mails also quarantined from the virus in Cali? LOL

I just called the owner for you personally and he should be reaching out to you. I love my Ohlins and I know you will also if they can just get over this hurdle. When I went to my office briefly today I saw a ton of Model 3 machined components on a pallet right outside their roll up door like lower brackets etc....

Just wanted to let everyone know that we've been very busy here with everything opening back up in CA (machining, anodizing, and other vendors we rely on). We've (finally) gotten the remaining parts back for the GT kits, which are in the process of getting packed up for shipping now.

djharmonix Just wanted to let you know I just sent you an email!

P3D-R Thanks - as always - for giving me a heads up (and also for the beautiful shots... post some in this thread, I know everyone would love to see your car. Don't be so modest :D )

P3D SSR Saratoga sobey.jpg
Moto P3D DT Pleasanton.jpg
P3D Tesla HQ GTX01-2.jpg
I didn't want to spam but as per your request

I got mine installed last week and they are brilliant. I took some of my favorite twisties on the way home, the car is well behaved through the bumpy corners, passes my speed bump test, and pulled 1.3 g's in a high speed sweeper on the factory tires. It is a little stiffer but nothing objectionable, way smoother than my last car.

More testing and maybe tweeking settings is in order but I'm happy right out of the box.

I got mine installed last week and they are brilliant. I took some of my favorite twisties on the way home, the car is well behaved through the bumpy corners, passes my speed bump test, and pulled 1.3 g's in a high speed sweeper on the factory tires. It is a little stiffer but nothing objectionable, way smoother than my last car.

More testing and maybe tweeking settings is in order but I'm happy right out of the box.

Do you recall where your damping is set? I also agree. The car feels amazing but I'm at 20 open front and 22 open rear so definitely on the softer side but I love how it works in the mountains with our existing surface conditions. I've been too lazy to get under the car to adjust the damping in the rear and test out other settings.

Do you recall where your damping is set? I also agree. The car feels amazing but I'm at 20 open front and 22 open rear so definitely on the softer side but I love how it works in the mountains with our existing surface conditions. I've been too lazy to get under the car to adjust the damping in the rear and test out other settings.
I'm at 20 and 20, I haven't driven it since I got it home, don't get out much these days. :(

I'm with you on that note. I broke down and did a couple passes up the fremont/milpitas mountains just to get out some cabin fever a month back. It's about that time again. You're in a good damping range imo. What area are you in?
My stomping grounds include Page Mill Road, Steven's Canyon, Tunitas Creek, Kings Mountain, and highways 9, 35, and 84. My driveway is off highway 84 near La Honda. It's a great region for suspension development.

Is that GT version?

Im waiting for my set long time, and last 3 weeks no one responds to phone or emails.

Starting to think its scam :(
@RedwoodMotors any update on GT AWD orders?
Hey we sent you a message a week ago, never heard back. I need to make sure we're shipping to your address in the states, or directly to you. Please email us back [email protected] (your kit is packed and ready for a shipping label).

Reactions: ZeusF1

Did you get performance or GT?