Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 18” Aero wheels no covers (4) $400 in NorCal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a set of four Aero wheels without covers or tires for sale. These were replaced by insurance after tow truck company secured my car on a flatbed with webbing over the wheels. They didn’t remove the covers so they rubbed on the rims, which left small marks in ~4 places on each rim, paint rubbed off, barely a mark on a couple of them. Plan was to use them for a set of winter tires, but the 245 AS/3’s work so well I haven’t had the need.

From a few feet away these rims look great, used them for a year while dealing with claim and nobody ever noticed. A little touch up or new covers would hide the damage completely. Outer rim edges show minor scuffs from the straps, but would probably buff out, no missing paint and no curb rash.

Trying to get some of my deductible back... $400/obo

Local pickup only - asking price includes delivery within 50 miles of Lincoln CA

pics coming shortly

After further inspection and taking pics, noticed the top two do have small rash on the rim edge, must have happened while in storage. Still nice for a second set of rims. Will consider all offers.
3C77162F-B22E-4709-9EC4-72C6E39C7A6F.jpeg