Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The latest TMC Podcast (#14) is now available on YouTube and all major podcast networks. We covered FSD Beta's exciting v11 update, Enhanced Autopilot coming to the U.S. and Canada, and more!

Model 3 18" Aero rims/tires for sale for cheap ($500 for a set of 4) near the Bay Area, CA....

Hey guys, I sold my Model 3 and ordered a Model Y and I longer have any need for these rims/tires. I have 4 rims/tires for sale and will give a short write up about their condition down below:

Rim/tire #1: Perfect condition w/less than 200 miles on them. Comes with TPMS sensor.

Rim/tire #2: Perfect condition w/less than 200 miles on them. Comes with TPMS sensor.

Rim/tire #3: Rim is in perfect condition w/no road rash. Tire is unusable. Not sure if it has TPMS sensor, lol, as I can't remember if I took it off and switched it out with my other rim.

Rim/tire #4: Rim has some curb rash on it, and tire is unusable. Once again, not sure if it has the TPMS sensor as i switched out one of them.

I am selling all 4 rims/tires for only $500 firm (cash only). I will not sell them individually as buyer must take all 4.

I also have the rim covers as well (just need to find them in my garage, lol).

I will not ship these. Sorry about that.

I can meet anyone near the south Bay Area (I live near Salinas/Monterey). Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_9860.jpg
    IMG_9860.jpg
    544.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_9861.jpg
    IMG_9861.jpg
    593.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9862.jpg
    IMG_9862.jpg
    533.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9863.jpg
    IMG_9863.jpg
    551.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC