TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 19" OEM Sport Rims SET of 4 + Tesla logo center caps

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by markalan3, Jun 24, 2018.

1. markalan3

markalan3 Member

I just got my Model 3 and replaced my rims immediately with some custom ones. I'm selling the SET of 4 19" OEM Silver Premium Rims. I'm also including the Tesla logo center caps. This is NOT the tires, just the rims.

Asking $1,000 for the Set of 4 + Shipping

Shipping cost will be the actual cost to ship by carrier and type of shipping. To estimate the cost, they are in shipping boxes that are 12x22x22 and weigh 30lbs each ... and remember there are 4 boxes.

SET of 4
    4 x 19X8.5J

c35cdfbe08c885164dff83f841c36499.jpg.max800.jpg IMG_2004.jpg IMG_1993 (1).jpg

2. Kestes

Kestes Member

It looks very good. Deliver to any city? What delivery service do you use? Do you mind if I prefer my delivery service and requisites for it? Since the last time I have more trust in clearitusa than with some others.

3. markalan3

markalan3 Member

We can use a service if you want. What’s the cost of a service like this? I was trying to avoid paying an eBay to sell these rims since it’s really just aimed at those with a model 3 that would be interested. Trying to keep cost down for the buyer.

4. Kestes

Kestes Member

upload_2018-7-1_13-11-37.png
    Something like this. But there are certain systems of flexible discounts.

5. markalan3

markalan3 Member

these are sold