Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 19" Sport Wheels Powdercoated Cherry Black

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a set of 19" Model 3 Sport wheels that were powdercoated in cherry black. Wheels aren't 100% but minor nicks and blemishes. I'd rather them at an 8.5/10. No bends or cracks however. All wheels have oem tpms and come mounted and balanced with oem Continental ProContact tires. Two tires are at 9/32nds, two tires are at 7/32nds, and will throw in two additional that can be used as spares which are at 5 and 6/32nds. Altogether asking $1900 for the set. Located in NJ but willing to meet within reasonable distance.
20201015_220242.jpg
20201015_220242.jpg
20201015_212153.jpg
20201015_212121.jpg
20201015_212043.jpg
20201015_212006.jpg
20201015_211941.jpg
20201015_211903.jpg

Before you start selling more wheels to unsuspecting buyers do you want to make right the wheels you sold me with the wrong sensors?

Very cute. I go based on what tesla gives me. When they say oem conti sensors are installed, I believe them, just like the other referral set and all my other wheel sets I've gotten mounted through the service center. I've sold a handful of wheels on this forum and others can attest to never coming across this issue. Text me your address and I will ship you a brand new set of sensors and you can choose to do as you'd like with the proclaimed other sensors.
Also noteworthy, I sold you the arachnids for half of the price they normally sell for, solely based on the persistent lowball offer of $1500, which is less than the value of the tires alone. I have let go of stuff for steal prices recently.
Nonetheless, you got the wheels straight after tesla gave them to me and I transferred them to my garage so I'm still at a loss of how they don't work for your car. The only thing could be that they mistakenly put baolongs in there and billed out conti in the service order. Which, either way is no fault of mine.

Very cute. I go based on what tesla gives me. When they say oem conti sensors are installed, I believe them, just like the other referral set and all my other wheel sets I've gotten mounted through the service center. I've sold a handful of wheels on this forum and others can attest to never coming across this issue. Text me your address and I will ship you a brand new set of sensors and you can choose to do as you'd like with the proclaimed other sensors.
Also noteworthy, I sold you the arachnids for half of the price they normally sell for, solely based on the persistent lowball offer of $1500, which is less than the value of the tires alone. I have let go of stuff for steal prices recently.
Nonetheless, you got the wheels straight after tesla gave them to me and I transferred them to my garage so I'm still at a loss of how they don't work for your car. The only thing could be that they mistakenly put baolongs in there and billed out conti in the service order. Which, either way is no fault of mine.
All well and good, not exactly cute. I never complained about price. But you ignored my texts once the issue was discovered which is not a great way to maintain a selling reputation. Yes Baolongs were removed from the wheels and replaced at my expense already. What reason they were in there I don’t care. Yes I got a good deal on the wheels however that was quickly negated by the time and money I had to spend getting the correct sensors installed. If you had advertised them as having Baolongs this would be a different situation. If you returned my last few text messages this would be different. All I asked was for help paying to make this right. You’re a car guy so you know how much sensors cost to buy and swap. If you want to help out great, if not fine too but buyers beware of this. You have my Venmo. Good day.

• Informative
Reactions: Gvardaman