Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 19" Sport Wheels & Tires - Low Miles - $600obo + shipping/pickup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: ZachieD and Livex
I was the first to agree on purchase, thus seller posting sale pending. I realize there are many more important things right now than selling/shipping wheels across the country but the lack of communication was dismal, non-existent. No communication, dishonest, a downright liar.

I was the first to agree on purchase, thus seller posting sale pending. I realize there are many more important things right now than selling/shipping wheels across the country but the lack of communication was dismal, non-existent. No communication, dishonest, a downright liar.
I completely agree. Seller is probably a scammer. He reached a deal with me a week ago pretending he was waiting for new wheels. Then when it was time to ship he said the wheels were in storage and attempted to extort more money from me. He said he didn’t have a reason to remove the wheels from storage and ship them....I guess the price wasn’t enough for him even after I offered double what he was asking for including shipping. If a man or woman can’t keep their word on a forum like this then the whole buying selling system falls apart. Jett Black just removes a large brick from this foundation. Shame on you.

I had a deal on 3/18 and when I look back at my texts, he said he wasn't a fan of Paypal, was there another payment method I would be comfortable with? That should've been my first sign to walk away. Actually the second, the first being, "If it's too good to be true it probably is". He texted me the next day saying he had received a substantial offer from another member and was going to take it. I matched that offer and he accepted. Followed up on the 20th, 23rd and finally today, wanting to be sensitive due to the pandemic. He responded today apologizing and said he is not going to be able to ship right now and has a few people interested in a local pick up.

Beware, this guy is not to be trusted.