Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 1yr free SC for deliveries through 6/30? Details inside.

ElectricIAC

Devil’s Advocate
Dec 31, 2019
DFW
Anyone else get this text?

ElectricIAC

Devil’s Advocate
Dec 31, 2019
DFW
Not really enough to make me jump on another model 3, but thought this would be useful for anyone in the market! FUSC for life however? I'd have to think long and hard on it.

jeremymc7

Feb 3, 2013
U.S.
Yeah I wasn't even supposed to get the car in June. Actually I didn't even want it in June. But it was ready a month early. Ugh ! ! !

jeremymc7

Feb 3, 2013
U.S.
Emailed service adviser.
Emailed Tesla corporate.
Tweeted Musk.
Put in a service request for "upgrade", just in case.

Doubt anything will happen. Let's see.

maldahleh

Jun 8, 2020
Canada
My SA applied it for me this morning without me asking, he said it’ll work from July 2, 2020 to July 2, 2021. My pickup is this afternoon.

He applied it even though I had my order placed + pickup scheduled before the promo started, he said since I’m picking up before the end of June it’s fine.

Reactions: GSP and Gasaraki

jeremymc7

Feb 3, 2013
U.S.
My SA applied it for me this morning without me asking, he said it’ll work from July 2, 2020 to July 2, 2021. My pickup is this afternoon.

He applied it even though I had my order placed + pickup scheduled before the promo started, he said since I’m picking up before the end of June it’s fine.

Too bad they're not all like that.

Reactions: GSP

henqusa

Jun 15, 2020
Los Angeles

Hi Maldahleh - did you pick an "inventory" or "custom" vehicle? I thought the promo is only for "inventory" vehicle

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC