Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3: 20” Zero-G Wheels +40mm, All Weather Interior Mats, QuickBandit & SnapPlate (Seattle, WA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trading in my Model 3 for a Model Y this week, so selling off the accessories I don’t need anymore

20” Zero-G Referral Wheels - $2900

Had them on my car for less than 1000 miles, somehow 1 wheel got some very minor damage, rest are in perfect shape.

TPMS sensors work on 2018-2020 Model 3s, not the newer Bluetooth
+40mm Offset is for non-performance Model 3s

Includes center caps, no lug nut covers (didn’t get them when I picked them up, but they’re like $20 from Tesla IIRC)
099308D2-C053-4A16-A65E-CA6319FC8E97.jpeg

8A751C5F-0935-401E-B6C1-A9E73FA7BFA8.jpeg

All Weather Interior Mats - $100

OEM mats purchased in 2018 in good shape. Not available through the Tesla Store anymore, but they are these mats

QuickBandit License Plate Mount - $100

Purchased in March, includes all needed screws.

SnapPlate License Plate Mount - $75

Purchased but wouldn’t fit on my 2018 due to the grill needing modifications. Local only so you can test fit it prior to purchase

Hi @shadow21. I have not heard form you. Did you already sell it?

Sorry @NoNoBadDog , didn’t see the notification about the PM. The QuickBandit is still in use until my trade-in is complete (delayed delivery on my Model Y to see what happens with FSD). EDD is now 10/4, which is about when the beta rolls out, so I can sell it then, or the SnapPlate is available and ready to go.

Zero-G wheels are pending sale outside of TMC

Sorry @NoNoBadDog , didn’t see the notification about the PM. The QuickBandit is still in use until my trade-in is complete (delayed delivery on my Model Y to see what happens with FSD). EDD is now 10/4, which is about when the beta rolls out, so I can sell it then, or the SnapPlate is available and ready to go.

Zero-G wheels are pending sale outside of TMC
Hi @shadow21. Please contact me when the QuickBandit is available. Thanks,