Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 20'' Performance Wheel Set Interest - Auckland NZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone interested in a 'delivery new' set of 20'' rims and 235/35 Pilot Sport 4s Summer tires from a M3P+ ?

These would be a nice performance and looks upgrade to Aero wheels.

I reason I am asking is that they are not suitable for use below 5°C, I live in Christchurch, and my budget doesn't stretch to a winter tire set.
I would like to sell them for enough to cover the cost of downgrading to an 18'' wheel set with all season tires.
As an example: TSportline 18'' TST with Pilot Sport A/S 3+ are about $6300 NZD incl GST.

If I can not make this work I will need to change my configuration from M3P+ to M3P- :(

I was considering getting the M3P+, and swapping the 20'' wheels out for 18'' or 19''.

In the end I bought the M3P- and swapped the 18'' Aero wheels for 19'' RAYS (off Trademe).
I am really happy with the look and they drive nicely.
Being a M3P- the ground clearance is higher than the M3P+ which I also find useful.
I can still swap to the 18'' Aeros if I need the range on road trips.

T3SLA3 Parked.JPG

Attachments

• T3SLA3 Front Side.JPG
    T3SLA3 Front Side.JPG
    662.8 KB · Views: 58
  • RAYS.JPG
    RAYS.JPG
    549 KB · Views: 57
Is anyone interested in a 'delivery new' set of 20'' rims and 235/35 Pilot Sport 4s Summer tires from a M3P+ ?

These would be a nice performance and looks upgrade to Aero wheels.

I reason I am asking is that they are not suitable for use below 5°C, I live in Christchurch, and my budget doesn't stretch to a winter tire set.
I would like to sell them for enough to cover the cost of downgrading to an 18'' wheel set with all season tires.
As an example: TSportline 18'' TST with Pilot Sport A/S 3+ are about $6300 NZD incl GST.

If I can not make this work I will need to change my configuration from M3P+ to M3P- :(
Are they still available?
Can I fit them to Standard Range Plus Rear-Wheel Drive model?