Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 20" Performance Wheels $3000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aloha,

I have a brand new set of 20" Performance wheels for Model 3. These are take-offs of my newly delivered car, only 14 miles on the tires! TPMS and center covers included. Not a single scratch, mar or anything on them. $4000 for exact same thing from Tesla. Save yourself a grand if you are looking for these.

Can deliver anywhere on Oahu for gas money ($0).

Give me a call of message if you want to see them or pick them up.

Joe
(808) 294-5080

IMG_6995.jpeg
IMG_6998.jpeg
IMG_6997.jpeg
IMG_6996.jpeg

Eaahhh, I dunno... that's a lot of miles on those tires. Couldn't you have picked up that lightweight Model 3 and just carried it home like Fred Flintstones? Looks like it was only 14 miles.

Bit more seriously now. That looks like a good deal on some beautiful wheels and tires.

96DE0CAC-41B6-4CED-ACA7-8774F6E3D254.jpeg
Haha.. yeah, only 2 miles are from me. Delivery center did the other 12. Just took delivery on Friday, so the tires are only a couple days old (ie not sitting around for a long time). Factory balanced as well - simple plug and play. I will install for $50 - I have the jack/jack pad/non marring socket/ torque wrench.

Only replaced so I could use a pair of black powder coated wheels..

Reactions: nanimac
View attachment 449621 Haha.. yeah, only 2 miles are from me. Delivery center did the other 12. Just took delivery on Friday, so the tires are only a couple days old (ie not sitting around for a long time). Factory balanced as well - simple plug and play. I will install for $50 - I have the jack/jack pad/non marring socket/ torque wrench.

Only replaced so I could use a pair of black powder coated wheels..

Where did you get you tires mounted? Looking for a good tire shop to mount without damaging rims.

These tires were mounted by the people who powder coated the wheels in California. I would recommend going to a shop that sells wheels - they are the only ones that will care enough to make sure that they don't damage the rims. Also, ask to see their tools - make sure the plastic coating is in good condition. Most places just keep using the tools when the plastic wears off and then you get scratched wheels.