Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 20" Zero-G Performance Wheels & Tires - $3000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling a brand new set of 20" Zero-G performance wheels and tires.
Get your car nice and sleek for the spring summer!

Wheel: Zero-G 20"
Tires: Pilot Sport 4S
Offset: +35mm

Located: San Francisco, CA

Attachments

• 1501561-00-A_0.jpg
    1501561-00-A_0.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 266
  • 1501561-00-A_1.jpg
    1501561-00-A_1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 153
  • 1501561-00-A_2.jpg
    1501561-00-A_2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 189
  • referralwheels.jpg
    referralwheels.jpg
    596.4 KB · Views: 227
Reactions: MODEL+
I also have a set of wheels and tires. Only driven about 59 miles of them and switched them back to the regular performance wheels and tires. Happy to sell for cheep $2500 and ship for cost.
I’m in seattle. PM me if interested.

I’m in Yelm. Do you have these still?
Just bought new tires for my existing 20” Performance wheels and had a Tesla service appointment same week. Asked about buying just the wheels and to my surprise they said I could. I thought you could only buy them as the Track Package. 🤷‍♂️😅
Ordered a set of Wheels Only 🤓🤘⚡️🏎💨Did not have to buy the entire Track Package.

Ask at your Service Center and you too could get just what you want instead of buying the entire package.

Just bought new tires for my existing 20” Performance wheels and had a Tesla service appointment same week. Asked about buying just the wheels and to my surprise they said I could. I thought you could only buy them as the Track Package. 🤷‍♂️😅
Ordered a set of Wheels Only 🤓🤘⚡️🏎💨Did not have to buy the entire Track Package.

Ask at your Service Center and you too could get just what you want instead of buying the entire package.
Price ?