Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 3D Maxpider Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had any success removing those horrid 3D logos off of them? The mats themselves look great but that logo really looks cheap to the point that I can't justify buying them.
Honestly.. dont even notice them any more.

I used to think it was such a big deal.. but once installed... meh...

I just used a black permanent marker to darken the logo.

Reactions: jkirkwood001
Got my Tuxmats recently.
I really love the coverage.

Attachments

• IMG_7559.jpg
    IMG_7559.jpg
    447.3 KB · Views: 597
  • IMG_7561.jpg
    IMG_7561.jpg
    481.7 KB · Views: 558
  • IMG_7562.jpg
    IMG_7562.jpg
    709.7 KB · Views: 553
  • IMG_7563.jpg
    IMG_7563.jpg
    527.5 KB · Views: 560
I use floor mat, trunk and frunk mat from niceshop.ca double layers floor mat. These mats don't get dirty easily. It even has phone pockets on both driver and passenger side. works perfect. Price is good compare with eBay and amazon. And free delivery in GTA.

I just ordered the Tuxmats for my Model 3 due to the better coverage. I don't like the design as much as the Maxpiders, but the coverage seems a lot better.

They also seem to have a referral system, where person being referred will get $10 off of their order and the person referring will get a $10 Esso gift card. My code is 166312359 if anyone is thinking of getting the Tuxmats.

Reactions: Nygma51
I don't get putting rubber mats in the car in the summer (or fall or spring). I put the Tesla Weathertec ones in my S when we get snow and slush, and it changes the feel of the inside -- making it more plasticy and less comfortable -- even sound wise, at least for me. Plus, the 3's stock carpet mats stick nicely to the floor carpet -- unlike in my S where the passenger mat curls. I can see replacing the carpet mats with nicer carpeted ones, and those 3D ones look nice compared to the weathertec ones, but they'd only see the inside of mine when there's snow and slush. It reminds me of the plastic on the seats as a kid getting into my grandparent's car. Why protect the carpets in the summer?

Reactions: Scott7
I don't get putting rubber mats in the car in the summer (or fall or spring). I put the Tesla Weathertec ones in my S when we get snow and slush, and it changes the feel of the inside -- making it more plasticy and less comfortable -- even sound wise, at least for me. Plus, the 3's stock carpet mats stick nicely to the floor carpet -- unlike in my S where the passenger mat curls. I can see replacing the carpet mats with nicer carpeted ones, and those 3D ones look nice compared to the weathertec ones, but they'd only see the inside of mine when there's snow and slush. It reminds me of the plastic on the seats as a kid getting into my grandparent's car. Why protect the carpets in the summer?

For me it's trapping the dirt you drag in (regardless of season). Unless you vacuum constantly, the dirt gets ground into the carpet and it's a pain in the ass to scrub/vacuum it out. Also if you plan on keeping the car for a while, you start to wear out the floor mats with your heel. This is especially true if you plan to do a lot of one pedal driving.

For me it's trapping the dirt you drag in (regardless of season). Unless you vacuum constantly, the dirt gets ground into the carpet and it's a pain in the ass to scrub/vacuum it out. Also if you plan on keeping the car for a while, you start to wear out the floor mats with your heel. This is especially true if you plan to do a lot of one pedal driving.

I do vacuum a lot -- since my dog sheds a lot -- then when I wear suits it gets all over them. My wife got me the Dyson cordless pet vac and it sure works good on pet hairs in carpet. But even without vacuuming a lot I don't see those mats trapping any more dirt than the stock ones -- but I'm not concerned with trapping dirt -- only with snow and slush.

As to wearing carpet -- I have over 100k km on my stock S mats and they're no way even near to wearing through -- except where I cut holes in them to go into the Weathertech hooks -- which keeps them nicely in place. I shake them out and they still look great. Again, the feel of the car really changes when I put the Weathertec ones in, at least for me and I'm always happy to take them out. It would be the same with the 3D ones. But to each their own. I don't like plastic wraps on the cars either and much prefer the glass/ceramic coatings since one dulls and the other shines. I'm also not concerned with rock chips but just accept them and I drive a lot on gravel roads. So it's really about tolerance levels and aesthetics so there's no right or wrong answer.

I just ordered the Tuxmats for my Model 3 due to the better coverage. I don't like the design as much as the Maxpiders, but the coverage seems a lot better.

They also seem to have a referral system, where person being referred will get $10 off of their order and the person referring will get a $10 Esso gift card. My code is 166312359 if anyone is thinking of getting the Tuxmats.

I also just ordered the Tuxmats (seems like the best side wall coverage to me). The referral codes are one-time use, so Iceman8's code has already been used. Chevycc was able to give me his code and I used it. If anyone else is interested in the Tuxmats, please DM me and I will give you my referral code. Tuxmats says that they will receive their next inventory this week, so I'm hoping to receive my mats in the next couple of weeks.

Cheers.

I also just ordered the Tuxmats (seems like the best side wall coverage to me). The referral codes are one-time use, so Iceman8's code has already been used. Chevycc was able to give me his code and I used it. If anyone else is interested in the Tuxmats, please DM me and I will give you my referral code. Tuxmats says that they will receive their next inventory this week, so I'm hoping to receive my mats in the next couple of weeks.

Cheers.
Hi, Please provide your code as I am ready to purchase..Thanks!