Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 3D Maxpider Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the heads up everyone. I had selected for local pick up, and I was surprised I didn't get any notification from them, so I reached out to customer service and they responded right away that it was ready for pick up. So if you ordered early, you might want to reach out to them to check on it.

edyee

Cool, I'm in the GTA as well. I suspect many would be too. Maybe I should just start a separate thread?

The snow hit hard in Toronto and I got caught with my pants down.
I ended up going to the Tuxmat store in Scarborough and got it installed today. It was $260 plus tax but these things are really solid and seem to be very high quality. It was nice that they installed them for me too (they have little clips that secure them in place).
You can use the coupon code for $10 off I believe. Disclaimer: I'll get $10 gift card as well.
Code: 408003
Hope this helps!

Got mine today... what's best way to remove that hideous logo?

Earlier in this thread, there was talk of using plasti-dip:
Model 3 3D Maxpider Floor Mats

To follow up from another thread when I got them I masked off the emblem and used 3 coats of oil based Tremclad semi-gloss 20 minutes apart. 10 minutes later removed the masking and let dry for 24hours:

Initial masking (use more around this):

831F60D9-21C9-4489-A1C2-C83F3F127B8D.jpeg

0B038AEF-9DDD-40F6-84F2-2DE71916CC8B.jpeg

I've been trying to get my hands on these mats for months now. I ordered from Costco first when I saw in the forum they were available, turns out the weren't and I had Costco provide me a back order. Then I saw in the forum that Partsengine.ca had these mats, so I ordered them there and cancelled the back order from Costco. I was promptly back ordered with partsengine.ca, with my delivery to be around October 31st. So I emailed them twice since then and partsengine.ca told me it will be 1-2 more weeks. Are these mats even worth the trouble? Should I just get the tux-mats? Now with the Canada Post strike I may never get any mats I order.

I've been trying to get my hands on these mats for months now. I ordered from Costco first when I saw in the forum they were available, turns out the weren't and I had Costco provide me a back order. Then I saw in the forum that Partsengine.ca had these mats, so I ordered them there and cancelled the back order from Costco. I was promptly back ordered with partsengine.ca, with my delivery to be around October 31st. So I emailed them twice since then and partsengine.ca told me it will be 1-2 more weeks. Are these mats even worth the trouble? Should I just get the tux-mats? Now with the Canada Post strike I may never get any mats I order.
I'd say yes, they're worth the trouble. Really happy with mine so far. They fit great and look great as well (other than the silver 3D logo).

Super happy with them. Actually like them better than the Weathertech Floorliners I’ve always used. Just as functional but less utilitarian looking.

Reactions: I am 3LECTRIC