Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 3D Maxpider Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered from PartCatalog last night and today I got an email from Amazon that the front seat only were available. However, when I went to the link they were gone so I have not tried to cancel with PartCatalog.

What shipping date are you getting? I'm getting concerned about waiting too long for them to come to Canada and think I need to order from the US as I am worried about getting a snowfall before Halloween and not having all weather mats in .

What shipping date are you getting? I'm getting concerned about waiting too long for them to come to Canada and think I need to order from the US as I am worried about getting a snowfall before Halloween and not having all weather mats in .

I’m thinking the same thing and am trying to figure out best option for having shipped some kind of pickup place in the US. Looks like amazon estimates 1 to 3 month delivery, part catalog is 12 weeks. Anybody aware of an American seller that has a decent delivery timeframe within US?

Awesome, just ordered. Wonder how quickly they will ship. I also have Tuxmats on preorder. Maybe I'll take delivery of both, compare, and return one set.

I asked U-Guard how quickly they would ship and this was their reply: “Thanks for your purchase with us. We will be shipping out you order tomorrow and should arrive by end of this week and early next week.”

Today, I received an order updated schedule from PartCatalog today for the full Maxpider set,
Hello there,
Thank you once again for your pre-order for the MAXpider Tesla 3 floor liners!
When your order was placed our website listed an estimated 12 week wait for your order.
We've now updated our estimated ship times with a clearer (and sooner) estimated ship date for your order.
We now expect your order to ship on or around October 2

so, basically, 4 weeks instead of 12.