Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 3D Maxpider Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I asked U-Guard how quickly they would ship and this was their reply: “Thanks for your purchase with us. We will be shipping out you order tomorrow and should arrive by end of this week and early next week.”

Just got shipment notification. They are shipping via FedEx and should be arriving tomorrow. Which means I may have them in time for picking up the car!

Just received the Maxpiders. First impressions - very light and thinner than I thought they would be. The top surface has a very slight rubbery coating which provides some grip. I can't comment on fitment yet since I don't have a car. I am still curious about the Tuxmats though.

Dang - I just got around to reading this thread and now that I've determined that I want Maxpiders, it's impossible to find them anywhere! eBay is out of stock, and I sent "partcatalog2" a message asking when they'll be back and they said not for a while on eBay, but they were taking pre-orders on their website. Unfortunately, they only ship to the U.S. on their website (and it says "ships in 12 weeks" anyways).

Seems like my best bet might be to renew my membership to Costco and F5 their website every day.... :(

Just received the Maxpiders. First impressions - very light and thinner than I thought they would be. The top surface has a very slight rubbery coating which provides some grip. I can't comment on fitment yet since I don't have a car. I am still curious about the Tuxmats though.

I like them so far (still no car though), but compared to weathertech and husky I would say these are going to hold up as well, and look better.

A lot of people don't like the Silver 3D logo on then and I tend to agree. Nothing a little black plasti dip can't fix though