Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 3D Maxpider Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just ordered these from partsengine.ca, still weren't up on Costco site but found them there. It came out to $198 but there's a $12 discount if you buy both the front and back so ends up actually being cheaper than costco (and they have free shipping too).
Wow - thanks for the tip! Just placed my order as well. $197.99 - $12 = $185.99 + tax (and free shipping)

Unfortunately parts engine told me the following this morning: “Unfortunately the liners are on back order until beginning to mid November. Could you please confirm if you would like us to proceed with the back order? Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!”

Looks like we still need to wait.

• Informative
Reactions: fidodido
Unfortunately parts engine told me the following this morning: “Unfortunately the liners are on back order until beginning to mid November. Could you please confirm if you would like us to proceed with the back order? Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!”

Looks like we still need to wait.

Thanks for letting us know. I paid by PayPal and wait to see if Costco get them in stock earlier or not. I will decide later, to see if I want to cancel it or not.

Dang.. it was too good to be true....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181011-092142.jpg
    Screenshot_20181011-092142.jpg
    501.5 KB · Views: 101