Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 3D Maxpider Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I tracked down the manufacturer in Taiwan and asked how long it'd take if I ordered directly from the factory. It apparently takes about 10 days. Factor in shipping time, it'll be about two weeks. Idk if there's any interest, but I'm thinking to do a group buy so we can get the mats sooner hopefully and see if there's enough demand to negotiate some kind of discount. Costs about $225 CAD shipped.

So I tracked down the manufacturer in Taiwan and asked how long it'd take if I ordered directly from the factory. It apparently takes about 10 days. Factor in shipping time, it'll be about two weeks. Idk if there's any interest, but I'm thinking to do a group buy so we can get the mats sooner hopefully and see if there's enough demand to negotiate some kind of discount. Costs about $225 CAD shipped.[
So I tracked down the manufacturer in Taiwan and asked how long it'd take if I ordered directly from the factory. It apparently takes about 10 days. Factor in shipping time, it'll be about two weeks. Idk if there's any interest, but I'm thinking to do a group buy so we can get the mats sooner hopefully and see if there's enough demand to negotiate some kind of discount. Costs about $225 CAD shipped.
I live in the US but am interested.

Interested, I'm in Toronto.

Just got a shipment notification from partsengine that they've shipped my maxpider mats.
Ditto. Expected to arrive next Monday.

I called them a few weeks ago when I first ordered to confirm that I wanted to keep my order even though they were not in stock yet. I asked at the time if they could confirm my place in line in the order would be preserved and the answer was that they were waiting expecting a massive shipment and so there was no need to make a list prioritizing orders (at least at that point - but I believe I ordered the same day they showed up on partsengine and spoke with them the next day). I would expect a lot of folks who ordered from partsengine.ca to be getting theirs soon. Not a moment to soon either as "monsoon season" has arrived in Vancouver.