Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 absorbs 4 shots on highway in Nashville

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • Informative
Reactions: S4WRXTTCS and KenC
Wow that’s crazy. I read through many of the reader comments and one reader used software to ID the car from a select image of the video. Cops have the video and info and hopefully they are able to apprehend and arrest them. Driver got lucky and hopefully TeslaCam can get these guys.

Damn. A nurse on her way to work was killed on 440 a few weeks ago because of road rage. Why do people feel they have the right to kill you? I'm NOT blaming the OP here, because what one person thinks is a safe move might just upset someone else just because they feel entitled to go faster than anyone else. In this case, it could very well be simply because it's a Tesla. Plenty of hostility towards Teslas here.

Holy crap here are the shots from afterward.
Two of those shots were dead on and had they passed through the door would have entered the driver. Also what is with that group? Shooter mast have had a red dot. Can’t imagine being that precise from one moving car to another at that range.

Attachments

• 165D6F79-0C46-471E-8F96-E3CEAAEEC727.jpeg
    165D6F79-0C46-471E-8F96-E3CEAAEEC727.jpeg
    542.6 KB · Views: 93
Holy crap here are the shots from afterward.
Two of those shots were dead on and had they passed through the door would have entered the driver. Also what is with that group? Shooter mast have had a red dot. Can’t imagine being that precise from one moving car to another at that range.

I looked back at the reddit post and didn't see that pic anywhere, I assume you got it form a local news channel or facebook?

Reactions: pilotSteve