TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

model 3 acceptDelivery uid

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by tsla007, Aug 2, 2016.

1. tsla007

tsla007 Member

Check this info out on your my tesla webpage source code. ;)
    Do a search and find the acceptDelivery-uid. What did you find?

2. physicsfita

physicsfita Member

I found a random 8-digit number beginning with the digit 9 -- it doesn't seem particularly relevant to anything.

• Like x 2
  3. Jayc

Jayc Member

A value like 98xxxxxx but what could that mean? I pre-ordered just before reveal and I think my position in the global order queue should be around 110k.

4. tsla007

tsla007 Member

#4 tsla007, Aug 2, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    Jay are you in the Uk? did you order in the US?
    From what I could tell the last 6 numbers are your order priority number.
    My number has changed about 7k higher than original posting back when Tesla changed their website source code.

5. physicsfita

physicsfita Member

My number is 9339XXXX -- I ordered in the US and was a line-waiter. 39XXXX seems really high to be a priority number for that situation. I'm still going with this being a random-ish unique identifier token.

6. tsla007

tsla007 Member

Okay yeah that won't work then. I was in line the 31st and ordered about 11:43am if my phone time is correct. Took pictures.
    Never mind. Wishful thinking.

7. Jayc

Jayc Member

Yes I am based in the UK and ordered online just before reveal (early morning hours here) and soon afterwards, EM came to stage and said that they had received 115K orders. From website source code, my position came up around the 100K mark which sort of make sense.

However from what you say, I have moved forward by 40k in the queue if I take into account acceptDelivery-uid. Will not complain at all and I hope that is the case but I am very very doubtful.

8. garsh

garsh Re Member

I have a 6-digit number.

UID usually means "user ID". If this represents some kind of order, then I would guess it's just the order in which you created a login at Tesla's website. So I doubt it's going to be useful for determining some sort of queue spot.

• Informative x 1
  9. jonnyg

jonnyg Member

Yeah I seem to remember seeing somewhere that people with multiple reservations (or reserved an X) had the same UID for all reservations.

10. diamond.g

diamond.g Member

Yeah that is our common ID. Matches the one they hid from when our reservation id was "visible".