Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Accessories: Floormats, Phone holder, Trunk mat, frunk organizer

CorporateB

May 17, 2021
UT
Lightly used/new Model 3 accessories:

• $?? Stock carpet floormats (pre 2021, has deadpedal)
  • $?? Stock carpet floormats (2021 +, no deadpedal)
  • $130 Tesla all weather mats: (official ones from Tesla site)
  • $50 Trunk all weather liner (Amazon)
  • Free with other stuff | Trunk side velcro piece (to make the hole on the left usable)
  • $10 Screen cellphone mount + sunglass holder (Amazon)
  • $70 Frunk organizer (2021+) (Link)
Located in Orange County (CA), happy to meetup within a reasonable distance.

Flexible on the price for most things, more flexible if interested in multiple things. I'd rather see them go to a 'good home' instead of sit around in my storage area, so feel free to make an offer. Nothing above was used for more than a couple of weeks, all looks new (switching cars, long story).

oggunderscore

Aug 4, 2021
Irvine
  • $?? Stock carpet floormats (pre 2021, has deadpedal)
  • Free with other stuff | Trunk side velcro piece (to make the hole on the left usable)
  • Hello! Interested in these. I am located in OC. 9495050967 ty!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC