Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very exciting. When you get them, let me know the fit in our cars. Happy to buy them if they are a snug fit. The ones I got from Luckeasy on aliexpress are terrible. Not only feel cheap and nasty but have folds sticking out etc on the sides cause they don't really fit the RHD cars well at all. Tesmanian are also bringing out RHD versions of their floor mats but who knows when...

Umm, want a perfect fit? Buy the Tesla OEM ones, walk in to Tesla and pick them up today....

Here:
https://www.tesla.com/sites/default...U/M3_Accessories_Digital_Brochure_AU_0110.pdf

crap! Just checked, no matts!! They came standard in my 3....

• Informative
Reactions: HighlyCharged
Umm, want a perfect fit? Buy the Tesla OEM ones, walk in to Tesla and pick them up today....

Here:
https://www.tesla.com/sites/default...U/M3_Accessories_Digital_Brochure_AU_0110.pdf

crap! Just checked, no matts!! They came standard in my 3....
Correct me if I'm wrong but also don't the Tesla mats have a split in the back row half way along? I feel like I would find it always collected dirt along the split. Especially with my 4 and 5 year old in the back...

Correct me if I'm wrong but also don't the Tesla mats have a split in the back row half way along? I feel like I would find it always collected dirt along the split. Especially with my 4 and 5 year old in the back...
The Tesla mats that are available for us to buy also aren't the all-weather rubber material that are used on the 3D Maxpiders or (apparently) these Taptes versions.

The Tesla mats that are available for us to buy also aren't the all-weather rubber material that are used on the 3D Maxpiders or (apparently) these Taptes versions.

The rear Tesla mat is one piece - it runs the width of the car from door to door, what it could do better is extend under the centre console.

You are both correct.

My M3 came with the OEM (carpet) mats but I had bought the Taptes mats as well. They suited me better as they catch the mud and snow where I live and are able to be just simply removed and hosed off. They are not for everybody as some may find them ugly... but they are a perfect fit and cover far more than the original mats (esp. in the centre console as Twiddle raised).

Taptes seem to make at least 3 mat styles. I went for the one between the Carpet and All-Weather Rubber as I wanted them to trap everything but still be able to be pressure washed off. I'll attempt to load a few pictures that show them against the OEM in 2 different perspectives and a close up of the material. I probably still have the link to the Taptes site for these matts if you think that a "floor welcome mat style" may suit your needs.View media item 120904View media item 120903View media item 120902

Anyone know why here in Australia we can't buy the offical Tesla OEM wireless changing pad:
Model 3 Wireless Phone Charger

Yeah no idea. I ordered it from the US store and had it shipped via mail forwarding..

I purchased mine while I was in San Francisco and works well.
Damned expensive though. USD $125 in online store and USD $130 at physical store. Works out at AU $200 when you convert and add state taxes. The bloke in the Tesla shop said to grab an aftermarket charge pad from Amazon instead. I am after a solution that allows dashcam hdd, wireless charge to one phone and cable charge a second. Everything presently available requires some sort of compromise.

Today I put on the Abstract Ocean Model 3 badge... I reckon it looks pretty good. They suggest putting it on the left side of the boot, but I thought it would look better above the “Dual Motor” badge, since it seems to all belong together in my mind. Also that leaves space on the left side of the boot for an array of provocative stickers.
2BF0A42F-B6F8-4A74-9910-728A4216BD6B.jpeg

Reactions: Hairyman
Today I put on the Abstract Ocean Model 3 badge... I reckon it looks pretty good. They suggest putting it on the left side of the boot, but I thought it would look better above the “Dual Motor” badge, since it seems to all belong together in my mind. Also that leaves space on the left side of the boot for an array of provocative stickers.
View attachment 504341
Noice