Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Me too! Now trying to add the NEW USB Hub to it, since I am already paying the shipping.
Just in case in helps, I added the USB Hub to my Jeda but, in order to do so and save some shipping $, they advised to cancel the order and re-order the combo. Which I did. Also the $15 discount coupon for the free “spacer” (the thing to support plugging in an older device, should you have one) has expired but if you ask their customer service they’ll give you a new code.

Just in case in helps, I added the USB Hub to my Jeda but, in order to do so and save some shipping $, they advised to cancel the order and re-order the combo. Which I did. Also the $15 discount coupon for the free “spacer” (the thing to support plugging in an older device, should you have one) has expired but if you ask their customer service they’ll give you a new code.
When I was combining them to test prices, adding the spacer added another USD$25 worth of shipping.

Yup, there is a notch in the dash trim for the steering wheel

EDIT: The Abstract Ocean says the dash wrap is both both LHD and RHD .... odd! I'm sure I've seen a notch in the wraps elsewhere.
The very early Model 3's didn't have the sliver of metal trim over the steering wheel notch, but that was limited to the first ~20k Model 3s. The current version of the dash is a mirror image of itself if you cut it in half :)

• Love
Reactions: one4spl
When I was combining them to test prices, adding the spacer added another USD$25 worth of shipping.

The shipping was weird. When I first bought the Jeda pad + spacer the international shipping was a flat rate USD$50. Then when I cancelled that order and made a new order with the pad + USB hub + spacer the international shipping came to USD$18. I think they might have a problem with their system but ... I didn’t point this out to them.

Those draconian laws are not limited to electricity installation standards. It's EVERY industry. We are all being dumbed-down, so no thinking is required....
Yeah, like the building industry is totally over-regulated and self-regulation has brought nothing but sunshine, peace and prosperity to the community /s

Funny how some people complain about the Nanny state until something happens because regulation was poor or not enforced and end up on the wrong side of an outcome.

Reactions: Hungry Mile
I am using the HPWC wired into a 32A commercial connector. It is totally acceptable and legit, that way it is semi-permanent and can be removed when desired/moving.

C0002558.PNG

Reactions: baillies
I am using the HPWC wired into a 32A commercial connector. It is totally acceptable and legit, that way it is semi-permanent and can be removed when desired/moving.

C0002558.PNG
By the time you add the cost of the plug, socket, and wiring both, it seems a way cheaper option to hardwire direct to the HPWC.
Its unlikely your next place of residence will already have the socket, especially if its the single phase version pictured, which are rarely used.

By the time you add the cost of the plug, socket, and wiring both, it seems a way cheaper option to hardwire direct to the HPWC.
Its unlikely your next place of residence will already have the socket, especially if its the single phase version pictured, which are rarely used.

For me it is easier because I don't need an electrician to move it/ask for the power to be cut etc. I can just unplug it and unscrew it from the wall. For any new place, it is something that I would just get written into the lease as a leasehold improvement.