Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not another thread...

I know - Sorry guys, I've spent hours trawling through but can't really find what I need.

Someone posted about the Tesla front and back exterior badges, not a decal but something that goes over the current badges, would love to find the link again,

If anyone has a UK company selling model 3 parts - please provide the link as I don't want to order from TapTes or Abstract Ocean and wait ages or be hit with custom charges.

I believe my car will come with USB C and wireless charging but will I need a hub also?

1. Screen Protector
Abstract Ocean $37.99 (HD Clear)

2. Door Sills
Abstract Ocean $49.99 (Full Set P3D)

3. USB Drive
Amazon £115.05 (T7 500GB)

4. Tesla Logo Puddle Lights
Taptes £19.18
OR
Abstract Ocean $49.99

5. Car Door Lock Caps
Taptes £12.27 (Black or CF)

6. Frunk Hooks
Abstract Ocean $12.99

7. Brighter LED Interior Lights
Still looking into these...

Anything else you think I've missed?

The hub from TapTes (with USB-C) will dispatch from 10th of Sept, no customs charges and they seem to have moved back to flight rather than train for delivery now, my last delivery took 10 days, if that helps :)

Just updated the accessories thread on here with the right hub you'd need for your USB-C enabled car

Reactions: Sphinxhunter
Not another thread...

I know - Sorry guys, I've spent hours trawling through but can't really find what I need.

Someone posted about the Tesla front and back exterior badges, not a decal but something that goes over the current badges, would love to find the link again,

If anyone has a UK company selling model 3 parts - please provide the link as I don't want to order from TapTes or Abstract Ocean and wait ages or be hit with custom charges.

I believe my car will come with USB C and wireless charging but will I need a hub also?

1. Screen Protector
Abstract Ocean $37.99 (HD Clear)

2. Door Sills
Abstract Ocean $49.99 (Full Set P3D)

3. USB Drive
Amazon £115.05 (T7 500GB)

4. Tesla Logo Puddle Lights
Taptes £19.18
OR
Abstract Ocean $49.99

5. Car Door Lock Caps
Taptes £12.27 (Black or CF)

6. Frunk Hooks
Abstract Ocean $12.99

7. Brighter LED Interior Lights
Still looking into these...

Anything else you think I've missed?
The badge covers you can get from Greendrive (France) or Torque Alliance (NL).

I searched a lot for these and couldn't find any other suppliers except for AliExpress via China.