Finally configured my 3 early last week! Looking to see what accessories I should get. Here is my list so far.
- Dash cam - Planning on getting the dual channel Street Guardian dashcam. ($350) Seems to have better reviews than the Blackvue and better support too. The cloud functionality should be added to the camera as it is WiFi capable but will be missed initially. Might get the Blackvue if I can find a discount code to drop the price down a bit.
- Console Wrap - XPEL stealth from RPM. Any other suggestions here?
- Screen Protector - Abstract Ocean
- PPF - Will be DIY’n the Hexis Bodyfence on the front (bumper, hood, quarter panels) of the car to begin with. If everything goes well I will end up doing the entire car. 15ft roll costs $300 and the product is popular in Europe and has good reviews. Has anyone applied regular PPF to the headlights? If so any issues with the light pattern? Might get XPEL headlight specific protection if so.
- Ceramic coating - Not sure what to get here. Opti coat or Cquartz? Looking for recommendations. Also both coatings explicitly state they should not be applied to the windshield so I was wondering if they are safe for other glass surfaces (roof, rear glass, windows)? I’m guessing the issue with applying on the windshield is due to the wipers potentially scratching and if so would there be concerns on the windows as they move as well?
- Center caps & Lug covers - Bought this already but might return as they look cheap (lug nut covers in particular).
- Outdoor Car Cover - Looking for recommendations here. Tesla store or are there better options?
- Cleaning Products - Recommendations? For both the interior and exterior?
- Floor mats - Will wait for weather tech but might just stay with the factory standard ones as I have in my previous car with no issues.