Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 aerial photo from tweet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking at the rain would be great.

What I'm waiting for the most is folding down ALL of the seats (drivers side included) and laying there looking up at the sky/rain/snow through the pano roof. Its gonna be fantastic.
Totally with you Garlan. We've had our X for about two months now, and every time I get in another car I feel like I have a baseball cap on. Give me as much glass as you can!

And yes, pre-acclimating your vehicle is a breeze (get it?!). Sure it'll use a bit more electricity, but totally worth it. Just get some more solar panels, right!?

• Love
Reactions: Red Sage
I don't know how many people have seen this picture, but there's a tweet from July 29th from Elon Musk's sister Tosca Musk, which includes an aerial photo comparing the Model X, S, and 3:
Col7ssYWcAAbZUU.jpg

I'm looking at the shadows behind the cars.

I'm assuming that the MX isn't that much longer than the MS and that the reason the MX shadow is longer in the rear is because its taller in the rear.

With that said.....why isn't the MS that much longer than the M3 if the MS is that much bigger? Maybe the MS and the M3 are close to the same height? I suppose the MS shadow is slightly longer the more I look at it.

I'm looking at the shadows behind the cars.

I'm assuming that the MX isn't that much longer than the MS and that the reason the MX shadow is longer in the rear is because its taller in the rear.

With that said.....why isn't the MS that much longer than the M3 if the MS is that much bigger? Maybe the MS and the M3 are close to the same height? I suppose the MS shadow is slightly longer the more I look at it.
It looks as though they parked the cars while lining up the center hubs of their front wheels. There may be a bit of an optical illusion if you presume they were lined up by the front nosecone instead.