Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my kit last Friday, it was incorrectly packed. I got 8 of the center hub caps, not 4. I got 20 lug nut covers. The lug nut covers seemed to fit kind of loosely, looser than I would have liked, but none have fallen off so far. I was thinking of putting a dab of RTV inside each lug nut cover to kind of glue them in place, but still be removable. Whoever is making these things must be using some real bargain basement discount labor to pack the boxes what with getting the parts counts wrong.

I got my kit last Friday, it was incorrectly packed. I got 8 of the center hub caps, not 4. I got 20 lug nut covers. The lug nut covers seemed to fit kind of loosely, looser than I would have liked, but none have fallen off so far. I was thinking of putting a dab of RTV inside each lug nut cover to kind of glue them in place, but still be removable. Whoever is making these things must be using some real bargain basement discount labor to pack the boxes what with getting the parts counts wrong.

I only got 2! And still cant get a reply to my asking for 2 more.

You should send your spare caps to some of those people that only got 2...

Anyone looking to order currently please look at my post from just a few days back. My experience was; I ordered them and receive them and less than a week and I live in Georgia....

Update: I received another kit in the mail.
So now I have 6 caps.

Never received a response to email inquiry, was weighing my options if it continued for a month or so. Excellent service to get it to me so quickly, but would have been overall superior experience if they had gotten any sort of email back to me, even a short quip to provide heads up.