Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit

Asad1087

Feb 16, 2016
Jericho, NY
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

No shipping notice yet...

Product page says "Please expect at least 8 weeks for this product to be fulfilled."

I wouldn't expect anything before then. If by chance we do get them before then we can be pleasantly surprised.

I think they legitimately sold out and need this time to source new one, rather than let people go else where take orders/money now. I know its only belts and a logo, shouldn't take that long but....Tesla time.

insaneoctane

Apr 6, 2016
Southern California
Product page says "Please expect at least 8 weeks for this product to be fulfilled."

I wouldn't expect anything before then. If by chance we do get them before then we can be pleasantly surprised.

I think they legitimately sold out and need this time to source new one, rather than let people go else where take orders/money now. I know its only belts and a logo, shouldn't take that long but....Tesla time.
I am just wanting them before delivery. No VIN yet, so there is time. Others that ordered after me have received shipping notice.

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

Reactions: Asad1087

insaneoctane

Apr 6, 2016
Southern California
Mine shipped shortly after my post above, right after I stopped hitting F5 ;)
I got a shipping notice at 12:05am 4/13 which is only 8 or 9 days after ordering, so the 8 week warning certainly didn't apply.
Woo-hoo!

Now for the VIN....

nitzmahone

Supporting Member
Feb 28, 2018
Portland, OR
I also got an early ship on a late order- ordered on 4/7 and got a shipment notification on 4/12. Wonder if they're prioritizing accounts that have a vehicle registered already or something (would sorta make sense).

Canuck

Nov 30, 2013
South Surrey, BC
I ordered the wheel cap kit, plus the frunk and trunk all-weather mats 10 days ago -- all at the same time. So far, the trunk mat has arrived. There's no way to even track the other items. You just have to wait and hope Tesla gets it right. They really do need to update their store so orders can be tracked like most other online stores.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC