Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Aero Wheels and Pirelli Sottozero3 Winter Tires - OEM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Model 3 18" Aero Wheel and Winter Tire Package, nearly new condition, $800
4x 18X8.5J Aero Wheels (+40mm offset).
4x 235/45R18 Pirelli WINTER SOTTOZERO 3 tires
4x Continental tire pressure sensors
Aero wheel covers

Used only one winter, less than 2000 miles usage, tread depth 9/32"
Local pickup in Long Beach, California.

IMG_0395.jpg
IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg
IMG_0392.jpg

@drummerboy: I can't Direct Message you (known as a Conversation in this web app) because the "Start Conversation" button is not available to me in the Conversations page, presumably because I am in New Member status. Others in Member status can start private conversations with me, because that has already happened.

So you'll have to ask your questions in the open forum. I do see that you are in Elk Grove CA. Keep in mind that I am in Long Beach CA, and don't have time to arrange for shipping, so whomever is the buyer will need to pick up locally as I posted originally.

Thanks.

A couple people have asked via private message whether all wheels were as pristine as the first one I photographed. They were bagged up since they were taken off last winter in Boston by my son, so I didn't know off-hand. So I unbagged and washed the other three, and unfortunately they have typical curb rash (two were obviously on the right side, one has just one small area). On the plus side, they are nearly new tires, have TPMS sensors, and are very fairly priced for the utility winter wheels that they are.

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

Reactions: WyomingEV
FYI...curb rash on these rims is easy to fix. Ford's "Dark shadow Gray" is a 99.9% perfect color match. Fine and ultra fine sanding sponge, a $20 bottle of touch-up paint, one hour of your time, and this style of rim can be made to look "perfect" from one foot away. Easy DIY fix.