Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Aftermarket recommendations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been searching for a shop that has some experience working on Tesla's, and I have not had much luck. I did contact Reus Audio in Orange, CA, but their prices are way too high for me. I'm completely satisfied with the quality of sound, I just want a little bit more base. Nothing crazy, just a little more punch. Basically upgrade the subwoofer / amp. I do not want to be a guinea pig at some random car audio shop, so I was hoping that someone might have some recommendations for me. I live in the Inland Empire Area of Southern California (Riverside County), and am willing to drive to San Diego, San Bernardino, Orange and POSSIBLY LA Counties (depending on the location in LA, probably only Eastern LA County). Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

I have been searching for a shop that has some experience working on Tesla's, and I have not had much luck. I did contact Reus Audio in Orange, CA, but their prices are way too high for me. I'm completely satisfied with the quality of sound, I just want a little bit more base. Nothing crazy, just a little more punch. Basically upgrade the subwoofer / amp. I do not want to be a guinea pig at some random car audio shop, so I was hoping that someone might have some recommendations for me. I live in the Inland Empire Area of Southern California (Riverside County), and am willing to drive to San Diego, San Bernardino, Orange and POSSIBLY LA Counties (depending on the location in LA, probably only Eastern LA County). Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
I'm assuming that you don't have the premium audio package or you don't know how to adjust the audio settings. If you don't know notice the right hand edge of the audio screen when you are listening to something. The icon brings up audio controls. The first screen let's you adjust the range of tone. Maybe that will solve your issue.