Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tsportline, your so called "guide" is USELESS CRAP!!! I lost count of the number of times I saw the word "speculated" in there. Get the FACTS or don't waste my time spent reading it!

And if you are not offering an 18 inch wheel size, don't even bother saying more, you lost any chance of a potential sale to me right there. I will not even consider any wheel larger than 18 inches.

And FYI to all, this measurement labeled PCD is commonly known as the "bolt circle" in automotive terms, and it has been that way for many years. What does PCD even stand for?

I was wanting to purchase my Model 3 with the 19" sport wheels as I think they look very nice (would have liked to see them come in gloss black) but having been seeing a lot of posts from people stating all the positives about the 18" wheels versus the 19", I started searching various website to see what I could find in 18" black wheels and below is what I found.

here is the wheel that I like...

https://www.discounttiredirect.com/buy-wheels/konig-milligram/p/64576

here are the speculate measurements of the 18" Model 3 wheels...

The Tesla Model 3 Wheel and Tire Guide

Please keep in mind, I know nothing about wheels or their measurements and was hoping someone with more knowledge of wheel fitment and specs would be able to tell me if these wheels would fit the speculated Model 3 specs. Thanks in advance

Tsportline, your so called "guide" is USELESS CRAP!!! I lost count of the number of times I saw the word "speculated" in there. Get the FACTS or don't waste my time spent reading it!

And if you are not offering an 18 inch wheel size, don't even bother saying more, you lost any chance of a potential sale to me right there. I will not even consider any wheel larger than 18 inches.

And FYI to all, this measurement labeled PCD is commonly known as the "bolt circle" in automotive terms, and it has been that way for many years. What does PCD even stand for?

18 inch wheel specs confirmed.

The Tesla Model 3 Wheel and Tire Guide

Another update ... Tesla now has the OEM 18" and 19" winter wheel and tire package available for the Model 3. :cool:
upload_2018-1-5_1-24-23.png

upload_2018-1-5_1-28-10.png