Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 and iPod Classic?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i tried searching. Nothing newer than from 2016. Won’t get my 3 until next year, but I was wondering if the iPod Classic would even work as a music player if plugged in to one of the ports below the phone area in the center console?

Thank you for the info. Of course, after I posted this thread, I saw the other one down a bit about transferring music to a thumb drive.

I wonder if Tesla could just enable iPod connectivity through a software update. Seems like a silly oversight to me. That being said, who knows what will happen in the next 12-18 months when I can finally configure my car. lol

Thank you for the info. Of course, after I posted this thread, I saw the other one down a bit about transferring music to a thumb drive.

I wonder if Tesla could just enable iPod connectivity through a software update. Seems like a silly oversight to me. That being said, who knows what will happen in the next 12-18 months when I can finally configure my car. lol
Many of us S owners have been hoping for that improvement for years. Dont hold your breath. Put your tunes on a memory stick. Use the wait time to rerip to FLAC, it will sound much better.

Reactions: TheLocNar