Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 at Bellevue Square

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A co-worker sent me an e-mail said that a Model 3 would be on display at the Bellevue Square store

Copy & pasted from e-mail:

Starting February 9, Model 3 will be on display at Tesla Bellevue Square.

Be among the first to sit inside Model 3 and experience the expansive glass roof, premium interior and 15-inch touchscreen display. As we continue to enhance our vehicle line-up, you’ll also have the opportunity to learn more about our Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive system standard in Model S and Model X.

Request an appointment with a Tesla Energy Advisor to learn more about our energy products.

RESERVE MODEL 3

It looks like they may only be sending this to non-reservation holders. I didn't receive one. Did anyone else in the area get an e-mail or know anything if this is correct or not? I tried calling the store but the option of 'sales' forwards me to a location in California.

Same here. A good tip from the Electrek article on it this morning too:

If the Model 3 display car rollouts in California and on the East Coast are any indication, it looks like things should be manageable today if you want to go see the car during working hours, but things could get crazy during the weekend.​

Yep, I just had to confirm it in person. Impressive!

Attachments

• 20180209_111713.jpg
    20180209_111713.jpg
    334.9 KB · Views: 123
  • Helpful
  • Informative
Reactions: marksvend and dss33
My Dad tried on Saturday morning; he said he waited about 30 minutes to get his 2 minutes with the car.

My son tried early Saturday evening; but the line looked too long so he left. (He has already driven one).

Reactions: dss33
Anyone visit this weekend? I can imagine how insane it probably is. Figured someone might have experienced it and would be able to report back.
I went down there on Friday (2/9) around noon. Almost no wait at all, just 2 people ahead of me. With just 2 minutes inside the car it's hard to get to know it but it was still nice to start to get to know the car. The car does make a better impression when you can spend time admiring the exterior in person. It's gonna take a little time getting accustomed to the lack of a binnacle and physical controls and will take a little muscle memory development to be able to ambidexterity open the door smoothly.

We went on Thursday around noon and there was basically no wait at all - just one family in front of us. The car looks solid and sitting in the driver's seat felt pretty natural. FWIW, the lack of a binnacle was a total non-issue for me...it felt right almost instantly. The frunk is a great space (like it a lot better than the S because it's a flatter and more uniform space...so I think it's a bit more usable) and the rear seats were comfortable (I'm 5'11"). And lastly, the trunk was super easy to open and close - not going to miss the auto-open hatch of the S all that much.

IMG_0970.jpg
IMG_0969.jpg