Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 at SV Auto Show

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
h2NlVLb.jpg

ga2BDOs.jpg

uaxNZuY.jpg

LOvI1p6.jpg

This was the only exhibit I saw that had a controlled line to get in. Wasn't an official demo car. The energy company doing the exhibit had a used/owned Model 3, S, and X. The Model S was even for sale!​

Yes. I was there on Thursday and was (given that Tesla doesn't normally show up to most auto shows) AMAZED to see a Model 3 there on display and where we could get inside and play with the touchscreen.

I didn't know who was behind it but yeah, there were some EVSEs nearby along w/a model S and X.

I had plenty of time in the car and luckily, on Thursday, the show wasn't that busy so there wasn't really a line. At some points, there was basically no wait.

I did pass by later at 8:45 pm that night all 3 cars were closed and locked up. I can only assume the staff went home.

Also, as a hint (no guarantees) after I took a test drive of a car from FCA (I drove the Pacific (plug-in) Hybrid minivan and Fiat 124 (Miata close cousin)), I had a choice of 1 of 2 gifts: an insulated lunch bag thingy or a ticket into the show. Yay! Fortunately, I did the test drives first, since they closed earlier and hadn't even bought my show ticket yet.

That's interesting about the wheels in pics above my post. I didn't pay attention to the wheels on both sides, but from memory and my pics of the other side, he had the aero wheels. A later Google search reveals that those wheels have plastic covers which were removed by the time the fr100 posted their pics.

Last edited: