TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 at Texas Direct Auto

Discussion in 'Texas' started by SpiceWare, Jul 7, 2018.

1. SpiceWare

SpiceWare Member

Was out getting quotes for my S2000 (ended up selling it to Motors on Wheels) and was shocked to find a Model 3 at Texas Direct Auto. Stafford location (SW Houston) if anybody's interested.

And yes, the Tesla logo is red.

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
  2. mwoz

mwoz Member

I like the logo, but $53,980 seems like a lot since you can’t claim the federal tax credit.

3. stephenpace

stephenpace VIN S00219

#3 stephenpace, Jul 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    • Helpful x 1
  4. namlio

namlio Member

I noticed that Frank’s is listed as having a CVT transmission and a 6 cylinder engine :rolleyes:. I guess the default entries don’t fit electric cars very well.

• Funny x 1
  5. cab

cab Member

I think Texas Direct has a relationship with Tesla as they get a ton of Teslas...

6. SpiceWare

SpiceWare Member

Does seem likely. I've always liked their building in downtown Houston, took these back in December 2016.

IMG_7886.JPG IMG_7892.JPG IMG_7894.JPG IMG_7895.JPG

• Like x 1