Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Availability

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you know a guy? Is Delboy involved?

My accountant tells me that if I'm going to buy a new car with the company I really should do it within this year of my company's books. Originally I wanted to hold out for an S and a 2020 used S is still on the table. But does anyone know someone to call about what options are more immediately available if I want a 3?

Does getting the different wheels speed things up?

Are they shipping more Red ones than Blue ones?

Does anyone know a man who knows? :)

Try all the combos in the configurator and see which has the shortest wait

You could look for new inventory or demo cars which pop up, usually towards the end of the quarter. You need to be quick though, they usually sell within 10 mins, there are sites that send instant notifications when cars get listed, Tesla-info have one for the uk.

The third option is to talk to lease companies as they may have speculatively ordered stock but you’d not be able to buy those, inky lease or pcp, and they’ll not ne cheap.

Buying used won’t qualify for the 100% FYA if that’s why your accountant is pushing for this tax year, although as a benefit it’s really just moved profits from one year to another.