Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Bra

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why do you is a clear bra the worst thing? Doesn’t a bra protect against rock chips? How else can you protect against them?

I believe your quote should be toward the original poster of this thread, because that is the person who said "I dont want clear, I want leather or vinyl". Thats one of those old school car bras that eventually rub off the paint. Like these:

custom-car-bra-charger_t_0.jpeg

This was the "sport car" look of my youth. I dont think paint protection film that could protect the front of the car existed then. Im not a "PPF guy" either, but PPF is a lot better than those old school bra's the OP is asking about.

yeah had one on my Yugo back in the late 80s ( happy to accept any jokes as ive heard them all). it was fire engine red but after a while the paint under the bra faded.

now with California laws on car paints these days, and the paint being softer than it was back in those days, yeah id steer clear of these old school bras... :)

I believe your quote should be toward the original poster of this thread, because that is the person who said "I dont want clear, I want leather or vinyl". Thats one of those old school car bras that eventually rub off the paint. Like these:

View attachment 783863

This was the "sport car" look of my youth. I dont think paint protection film that could protect the front of the car existed then. Im not a "PPF guy" either, but PPF is a lot better than those old school bra's the OP is asking about.
Had no idea these were still a "thing." Pretty sure every Cavalier Z24 in existence had one of them at some point in its life.

• Funny
Reactions: lUtriaNt