Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - Built In Air Freshener? Can't find it.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sounds really random but I have bought a used M3P and when I start the car, and finish driving the car, there is a very nice pleasant smell from inside. It's definitely an airfreshener of some sort but I cannot find it anywhere, why would it only be at the start/end of driving? It's really nice, but just no idea where it is. Any ideas?

Sounds really random but I have bought a used M3P and when I start the car, and finish driving the car, there is a very nice pleasant smell from inside. It's definitely an airfreshener of some sort but I cannot find it anywhere, why would it only be at the start/end of driving? It's really nice, but just no idea where it is. Any ideas?
Other than Elon’s Magic spell on you, some Tesla air fresheners come as square pegs that can be fitted on the air vents. It also comes more or less in the same colour as dash. So just check whether they’ve got those air fresheners.
The pictures are in Amazon just check:

Arcoche Tesla Model 3 Model Y Air Fresheners Accessories for Car Outlet Vent Diffuser with 4 Pcs Scent Stick 2016-2022 (1 Star Grey Diffuser-Afflatus)
1674847213292.jpeg

Last edited: