Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 buyers, what options are you going for?

zaeem

Mar 29, 2018
Toronto
I'm curious to see what options people are selecting.

Here are my picks. I'm undecided on whether I want to turn on autopilot now or in a year or so.

Silver Paint
19" wheels
No AP
No FSD

Reactions: Tony_YYZ

pmich80

Between U and me I'm giddy waitin' for the Model ≡
Mar 21, 2016
Toronto
Metallic Blue
19 Inch Chrome Wheels
Originally had EAP but then the next day i called Tesla to remove it. It's just too pricey. The car is $85,000 with it. Hoping to get it within a year or two. (it was painful to take it off)

Reactions: 03DSG and Tony_YYZ

Tony_YYZ

Tezler Guru
Apr 7, 2016
Caledon, ON Canada
Metallic Blue
19 Inch Chrome Wheels
Originally had EAP but then the next day i called Tesla to remove it. It's just too pricey. The car is $85,000 with it. Hoping to get it within a year or two. (it was painful to take it off)

I hear ya. I've never spent this much on a car before just due to not seeing the worth in it. But the WANT factor is strong for me.

Reactions: pmich80 and 03DSG

doubeld

Aug 11, 2015
Calgary, AB
Blue
LR
AWD - awaiting on cost
PUP - awaiting on full feature list without (winter options?)
AP - no
FSD - hell no.
Sport wheels - unsure... depends on time of year and winter tire options, etc.

pmich80

Mar 21, 2016
Toronto
I hear ya. I've never spent this much on a car before just due to not seeing the worth in it. But the WANT factor is strong for me.

Yah i think i shed a few tears after the phone call to cancel EAP. I think in a another thread you mentioned that you're trading in a vehicle which is awesome. It'll dampen the cost for sure. I might set up a GoFundMe page for Auto Pilot. LOL

Reactions: Tony_YYZ

Tony_YYZ

Tezler Guru
Apr 7, 2016
Caledon, ON Canada
Yah i think i shed a few tears after the phone call to cancel EAP. I think in a another thread you mentioned that you're trading in a vehicle which is awesome. It'll dampen the cost for sure. I might set up a GoFundMe page for Auto Pilot. LOL

Yeah I have a Civic Si sedan that I'll be trading in. Which sucks because my Civic is so fun to drive. I've kept it in great condition inside and out as well. I just don't need 3 cars at this point.

Reactions: pmich80

pmich80

Mar 21, 2016
Toronto
Anyone keeping their ICE vehicle? Not sure if trading in or selling my current car (350z) will be worthwhile.

I wouldn't wish my 2001 Sentra on anyone...so i'm just going to donate it. It's a terrible ride now on its last legs haha

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC