Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 buyers, what options are you going for?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Metallic Blue
19 Inch Chrome Wheels
Originally had EAP but then the next day i called Tesla to remove it. It's just too pricey. The car is $85,000 with it. Hoping to get it within a year or two. (it was painful to take it off)

Reactions: 03DSG and Tony_YYZ
Metallic Blue
19 Inch Chrome Wheels
Originally had EAP but then the next day i called Tesla to remove it. It's just too pricey. The car is $85,000 with it. Hoping to get it within a year or two. (it was painful to take it off)

I hear ya. I've never spent this much on a car before just due to not seeing the worth in it. But the WANT factor is strong for me.

Reactions: pmich80 and 03DSG
I hear ya. I've never spent this much on a car before just due to not seeing the worth in it. But the WANT factor is strong for me.

Yah i think i shed a few tears after the phone call to cancel EAP. I think in a another thread you mentioned that you're trading in a vehicle which is awesome. It'll dampen the cost for sure. I might set up a GoFundMe page for Auto Pilot. LOL

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
Yah i think i shed a few tears after the phone call to cancel EAP. I think in a another thread you mentioned that you're trading in a vehicle which is awesome. It'll dampen the cost for sure. I might set up a GoFundMe page for Auto Pilot. LOL

Yeah I have a Civic Si sedan that I'll be trading in. Which sucks because my Civic is so fun to drive. I've kept it in great condition inside and out as well. I just don't need 3 cars at this point.

Reactions: pmich80