Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 call fails after about 1 minute

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi,

When making calls in the model 3, the call is interrupted after about one minute. iPhone X displays “call failed”. When I call again the same thing will happen after about one minute. When I do a soft reboot (both scroll wheels) it will work for the rest of the ride. The problem is back in the next ride.
Is there a solution for this problem without having to do a soft reboot every time I get in the car?

hi,

When making calls in the model 3, the call is interrupted after about one minute. iPhone X displays “call failed”. When I call again the same thing will happen after about one minute. When I do a soft reboot (both scroll wheels) it will work for the rest of the ride. The problem is back in the next ride.
Is there a solution for this problem without having to do a soft reboot every time I get in the car?
iPhone XS Max, Made several calls tonight on my way to work and also go 2019.16.2 this afternoon, the calls seem to be working fine on my end, try doing a iPhone reboot to see if that corrects the problem.

Fred

iPhone XS Max, Made several calls tonight on my way to work and also go 2019.16.2 this afternoon, the calls seem to be working fine on my end, try doing a iPhone reboot to see if that corrects the problem.

Fred
Also 2019.16.2 here since last week but the problem occurred again yesterday. I did a soft reboot and rebooted iPhone X and then it was ok but not sure if it’s a problem on iPhones end or Tesla. My suspicion is Tesla because I never had this problem in my Audi