Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

model 3 camping/road trip mattress Cyber sale

People are looking for model 3 camping/road trip mattress -so far, I like the Exped Duo best & bought one. It's quite expensive then but today REI has sale of 40% off. If you are interested this could be the time.
Make sure its the regular dimension 72 x 41 x 3.9

Exped MegaMat Duo 10 Sleeping Pad | REI Co-op

PNWLeccy

Jul 11, 2019
Seattle
I bought this on deep sale at rei as well. I had used some camping sleeping pads previously when Tesla camping that worked alright but wanted to try a better solution.

the exped megamat felt very comfortable when I tried it at home. However, it was a pain to deflate and store, as mentioned, which has me wondering if it would actually be a good solution for car camping. I have not tried it in the car yet.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC