Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Canuck

Nov 30, 2013
South Surrey, BC
I thought it would be interesting to track our Canadian orders, and soon our delivery dates. To keep the thread neat, we should only post:

Ordered: April 3, 2018 (insert the date you ordered -- this one is mine -- and I can't wait!)

Then when we get them, we put:

Delivery: -- followed by the date, and please put your order date again so we don't have to look upthread.

Let's see how well Tesla does with their 4 - 8 week delivery estimate.

OP & everyone, please just use the spreadsheet that already exists here - 12-28-17 New Invite / Configuring / Delivery Spreadsheet

This is more personal and for Canada only. We're a much smaller group and I may end up meeting the people who post here when the semi transporting our 3's arrives at Vancouver and we pick up our vehicles. There's also no way to even sort that spreadsheet by country and no avatars which is how I know people more than by their name. Plus, I hate spreadsheets. This forum is for our pleasure, not work type info where we need all data appropriately entered so it can analyzed. Please don't reply. I want to keep this thread clean for anyone who wants to participate.

This is more personal and for Canada only. We're a much smaller group and I may end up meeting the people who post here when the semi transporting our 3's arrives at Vancouver and we pick up our vehicles. There's also no way to even sort that spreadsheet by country and no avatars which is how I know people more than by their name. Plus, I hate spreadsheets. This forum is for our pleasure, not work type info where we need all data appropriately entered so it can analyzed. Please don't reply. I want to keep this thread clean for anyone who wants to participate.

There certainly is a way to filter and sort the spreadsheet, just look here:
or here:
https://i.imgur.com/TLsxcAi.gif